- Model NO.: FH, FVH
- Packaging Material: Paper
- Shelf Life: >12 Months
- Application: Flour Products
- Resource: Natural
- Partical Size: 25kg Net in Plastic Bag
- Specification: Food grade
- HS Code: 39123100
- Certification: BRC, ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Storage Method: Normal
- Main Active Ingredient: Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium
- Type: Thickener
- Shelf Time: 2years
- Transport Package: 25kg Net in Craft Paper Bag Lined with PE Bag
- Origin: China
Sodium CMC (Carboxymethyl cellulose) food grade.
Professional supplier of CMC of 7 years experience.
Free sample + experts' service for after-sales.
Certified by ISO 9001-2008, HACCP.
CAS No: 9004-32-4
H. S Code: 39123100
Packing: 25 Kg net in kraft paper bag with PE liner. (17-20MT/1*20"FCL).
Sodium CMC is widely used in Food Industry as thickener, stabilizer, moisture sustainer and emulsifier to improve taste. It is used in making yoghurt, beverage, jelly, syrup, cookies, instant noodles and inebriant.
1%. 25C Brookfield
|Purity %||≥ 99.5|
|Degree of Substitution||0.70-0.95|
|Loss on drying, %||≤ 10|
|PH 1% solution||6.0-8.5|
|Heavy metal||≤ 10ppm|
|As (Arsenic)||≤ 2ppm|
|Total plate count||≤ 5000cfu/g|
|Coliform MPN/100g||≤ 30|