L (+) -Tartaric Acid (CAS No. 87-69-4)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3,000 US $5,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000 Mt/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: FCC IV/BP 2000/USP
- Certification: BRC, ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Storage Method: Normal
- Type: Tartaric Acid
- Assay: 99%
- Appreance: White Crystals
- Transport Package: 25kg Net in Composite Paper-Plastic Bag.
- HS Code: 2918120000
- Nutritional Value: Nutritional
- Packaging Material: Paper
- Shelf Life: >12 Months
- Molecular Formula: C4h6o6
- Grade Standard: Food Grade
- Trademark: haitong
- Origin: China
CAS No.: 87-69-4
H. S Code: 29181200 00
Molecular weight: 150.09
Appearance: Colorless or translucent crystals, or a white, fine granular, crystalline powder. It is odorless, has an acid taste, and is stable in air.
Package: 25kg net in composite paper-plastic bag.
Application: Used as an acidulate in beverage and food, such as candy, soft drink, wine, bread and some colloidal sweetmeats; Also used as complexion agent, screening agent or chelating agent in chemical analysis and pharmaceutical inspection, or as resist agent in dyeing.
Specification: FCC IV/BP 2000
|Loss on drying||0.5% max|
|Residue on ignition||0.05% max|
|Heavy metals(as Pb)||10 ppm max|
|Arsenic (As)||3 ppm max|
|Specific rotation||+12° to +13°|