Food Thickeners Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose (HPMC)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3,000 US $5,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||20, 000mt/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Q/79339844-1.01-2008
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Shelf Life: >12 Months
- Colour: White
- Storage: Store in a Cool, Dry Place. Avoid Light.
- Trademark: Haitong
- Specification: Q/79339844-1.01-2008
- HS Code: 3912390000
- Certification: BRC, ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Storage Method: Normal
- Main Active Ingredient: Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium
- Appreance: Powder
- Shelf Time: 2 Years
- Transport Package: 25 Kg Net In Kraft Paper Bag With PE Liner
- Origin: China
HPMC (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose)
CAS No: 9004-65-3
H. S Code: 3912390000
Appearance: White or similar to white fiber or granular powder, odorless. Hardly soluble in waterless ethanol, ether or acetone.
Packing: 25Kg net in kraft paper bag with PE liner. (12-15MT/1*20 feet FCL).
Application: Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC) is widely used as thickener, adhesive, water preserving agent, film-foaming agent in construction, building materials, dispersion coating, wallpaper paste, polymerization aids, leathers, printing ink and paper making etc. It is also used in petroleum drilling and daily-use chemicals.
|Hydroxyl propoxy (%)||4.0-12.0|
|Fineness (through 100 mesh)||99.5%|
|Water retention property(%)||92.18|